- Better understand your child’s moody, defiant or even aggressive behaviour.
- Improve communication and connection with your teenager.
- Reduce the fighting; increase the fun (and the cooperation…)
- Reduce the repetitive arguments and behaviours which drive each other up a wall.
- Better understand your partner; feel more understood in return.
- Develop the relationship skills which “we never learned in school.”
- Discover and understand barriers to career success, academic performance or relationship satisfaction.
- Learn and develop the unique, individual skills and strategies which help you get past these barriers and achieve your goals.
Call (226) 932-7111 to schedule your initial consultation.